Friday, August 6, 2010

8/6 Album Covers Again

My earlier post about an oddly titillating Barenboim cover inspired me to look for a few more covers.  Here's a sample with commentary....


The guy is going DEAF and you put an EAR TRUMPET on the cover?  Way to let a guy forget his troubles.


This looks like some kind of Gitmo technique.  Giant 'g', get it?


Throat-clutch!  Strangle!  Elbow!
Knee-in-the-crotch! Somersault! Neck chop! Nipple pinch!  
(Herbert von Karajan teaches self-defense)


When one horse sniffs another's ass, you know it's time for the Choral Fantasy.


If you hold this cover up to your chest, you can get past most security checks.  
Not sure why it works, but it does.


Unless you happen to be this guy, of course.  
(Michael Tilson Thomas does not read this blog as far as I know)


Beethoven's mentally challenged 2nd cousin is featured on this cover.  
I'm assuming he's also wanted for robbery?


Talk about lazy art design.  What is this, a Facebook photo?


Hey, if I had a giant guitar I would put it on the cover of my awful arrangement of the Violin Concerto in D too.


Uncle Artie says "Wait, that goes in the  RECYCLABLES!!"



Is that an exploding fish in your hand or are you just happy to see me?

1 comment: